Timpview Dance Company is hosting a Junior Clinic. See the attached flyer for more...
Don’t forget that tomorrow is the STEM fair! We are so excited for our students to share their creative and impressive projects! Below you will find the schedule and some reminders.
Edgemont STEM Fair Schedule
- 8:40-9:00 am Students come to the gym, find their project number and set up their project. Parents can help set up, but must exit before judging starts.
- 9:00-11:30 am STEM Project Judging. Grade levels will be called down one at a time for judging. (Except 5-6th—they will stay in the gym together for the judging). Students must stay by their project while the judges are walking around. After their project has been judged, they can go back to their classroom.
- 12:45 pm Students return to the gym and stand by their projects.
- 1:00-3:00 pm Parents and classes visit the projects (students must stay by their projects).
- 3:00 pm Students take down their project and clean up the area around their project. Everything must be taken home.
Reminders for your STEM fair day
Be on time Dress nicely—make a good impression on the judges Practice, practice, practice answering questions about your project (what you did, how you did it, and your results) Bring a book to read quietly. This will help with wait time. No electronics are allowed. Read through the attached display information and follow the rules for the fair. Questions? Email Mme Spencer at email@example.com or come to Room 214 after school for help.