Dear Parents, This week we're looking forward to seeing everyone at Parent Conferences. If you still need to sign up please reach out to your child's teacher or call the front office to set up an...
What can I do to promote gaming safety in my home?
- Take an active interest in the games your student plays. When you respect your student’s interests, your student will be more likely to respect your rules.
- Prepare your student to protect themself. Time, attention, and active conversation are the best tools you can give your student to help them stay safe while gaming online.
- Report inappropriate interactions. If your student is dealing with bullying or possible online enticement report it to Report.CyberTip.org!
Discussion Questions to Get Started:
- WOULD YOU SHOW ME HOW YOUR FAVORITE GAMES ARE PLAYED? CAN WE PLAY TOGETHER?
- WHAT KINDS OF PEOPLE DO YOU GAME WITH ONLINE? DO YOU PERSONALLY KNOW AND TRUST ALL OF THEM?