Dear Edgmont Families, We recently learned of a great opportunity for students to interact with French natives from around the world! This opportunity includes online sessions that are 1 hour in...
Hello Edgemont Families!
We’re so excited to see all of our 1st-6th graders tomorrow for the first day of school! Here are a few reminders for tomorrow morning.
1. We will have a special welcome at the back of our school where all of our students gather in the morning. As children are dropped off at school using our drop off procedures that are attached here, please remind them to walk around to the back of the school. If it’s a rainy day, students will go straight to their classrooms.
2. In our parking lot you’ll notice some parking spots marked THS. These are for Timpview faculty and staff only. We also have spots at the front labeled VISITOR. These are for visitors and volunteers at our school.
3. With the construction at Timpview it’s very important for our Edgemont children’s safety that all students are dropped off and picked up only using the correct drop off and pick up procedures. Please see them attached below. Student’s should never be dropped off on Timpview drive. We’ve had children almost hit when parents try to do this. Please do your part to keep children safe this year!
4. If you haven’t signed up for Kindergarten and 1st grade testing, please do so asap. If you need help signing up please contact your child’s teacher or the front office.
5. 1st grade will be early out this week at 1:30 pm. Please pick up your child on time.
5. Students wear your Edgemont t-shirt for the first day of school. If you didn’t pick one up at Back to School Night last night, PTA will be at our school tomorrow to pass them out.