Last modified: September 15, 2020
Recommended School Supply 1st Grade 2019 20
Please note: If your child is in French, they only need supplies for their homeroom class-not two sets of supplies
- Backpack with name inside
- School supply plastic box This needs to be big enough to hold crayons and pencils. We prefer a plastic box, approximately 5” X 8”. Please label with your child’s name.
- Three boxes of crayons–24 count only (French students only need 2 boxes)
- Two -Four packages of #2 Ticonderoga pencils (pre-sharpened is very helpful)
- 3 packages of glue sticks
- One 2-pack of standard pink erasers (not pencil top erasers, and not oversized)
- 1 packet colored pencils
- 2 composition notebooks 9 ¾ in. x 7 ½ in. can be found at Walmart or Dollar Tree
- 1 box of tissues to share with class
- 1 small pair of child’s scissors
- 1 package of black dry-erase markers (Expo brand preferred)
We will provide folders for the students.
We collect all the pencils and sharpen them for the students. Please label pencil boxes, backpacks, sweaters and coats.
*What NOT to send to school: markers, staplers, pencil sharpeners, rulers, pens, paper and folders. It is too much for the children to carry around and to sort through in their pencil boxes. In addition, these items become distractions to them. I will provide them with these materials as needed. Thank you!
NOTICE: The items on this list will be used during the regular school day. They may be brought from home on a voluntary basis, otherwise, they will be furnished by the school.