Last modified: September 15, 2020
School Supplies 2020-2021
I am so excited for school to start so we can get to know each other!
- DO NOT label any items besides the headphones. I put them in a class supply and use them as we need them.
- Crayons – 2 boxes (or more if you can) of 24 count
- Glue Sticks – 4 or more
- Box of Kleenex or tissues – 1 or more Boxes. The students use these quite a bit in math.
- Pencils – A pack of #2 any kind you would like
- Scissors – Fiskar style with a pointed end
- White Wash Rags – We use them as erasers for the whiteboards.
- Erasers – 2 large, pink ones and 1 package of the small erasers that fit on the top of pencils.
- Headphones – Please label only this one thing and put it in a Ziplock bag with their name on it. The children need headphones for computers. I want them to have their own pair that only they use.
- Pencil Box – Please write your child’s name on the box.
- Markers – Please send them in a container if they do not fit in the pencil box.
- Empty Pringles Can – We will be cooking hot dogs in them with solar heat on our STEM Day – Heat and Light in October, (Save and send as many as you can).
- Playdough, Clorox Wipes, Hand Sanitizer